Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Trip

I can't begin to explain how excited I am for this trip. This first week of spring break I have been visiting colleges and the whole time I've had this trip on my mind. Last Friday when we were sorting donations I was surprised as to how much our Moses Brown community contributed to the trip and I want to thank them all for doing so. In just a couple of days we will be leaving for this trip. I believe this will be a great experience for all of us not just in the medical field but I am certain we will learn alot from just the lives we will be seeing. I am excited to converse with the people of the bates in Spanish. I am hoping that my Spanish will help me better communicate with the people. I am hoping that when we all return from this trip we are more than satisfied with the experience and wishing to return.

1 comment: