Saturday, March 21, 2009

LESS THAN 9 HOURS!

AHHH WE WILL BE AT THE AIRPORT IN LESS THAN 9 HOURSSSS!!!!! I am so ridiculously excited for this trip (even though I am slightly bitter that I am not officially a part of this blog because I didn't see the invite until now and now it has expired..my bad)!! Working with the less fortunate is something I want to do as a profession later in life, so this is a great first glimpse through a window of opportunity. This is an experience that we will remember and value for the rest of our lives. As Joana and David have already mentioned, I too have been away (skiing in Canada -- now I am very excited to be out of the snow and into the sun!) and am eager to begin this experience! I have been looking forward to it since my brother came back from the trip two years ago and told me all about it, making me enthusiastic to participate in the same expedition.

As they say in Mean Girls: "I just wish we could all get along...I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy!"
...pretty much sums up what I hope/think will happen on this trip :)
(also SHYLOE made me put that there)

Sooo I can't wait to see you all bright and early!

-Jenna (even though this says Shyloe posted this because I don't have a blog yet arrghhhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment